Deskpro-Net utility to manage Liebert (Emerson) products:
Press to Download –> Desk pro 4.4
Using DeskPro-Utility 4.4
DeskPro-Net Utility’s main window is shown in Figure 1. The left side of the window shows the main
functions. The list at right shows the Liebert IS-WEBRT3 cards found on the network.
Liebert DeskPro-Net Utility main window
1. Launch the Liebert IS-WEBRT3 Card
1. Start DeskPro-Net Utility by clicking on Start>Programs>DeskPro-Net Utility.
2. Click Launch Device or double-click a Liebert IS-WEBRT3 card in the table to launch it.
3. Logon to the card by entering the Account (Login Name) and Password (Login Password) set earlier. If an account and password have not been set, click Apply to login.
2. Configure the Liebert IS-WEBRT3 Card
- Select the Liebert IS-WEBRT3 card from the right side of the screen and click Configure; the window in Figure 5 opens.
- If using a static IP address, set the card’s IP address, subnet mask and gateway. See your network administrator for the settings.
- After making the settings, open a Web browser, such as Microsoft’s Internet Explorer
- Enter the card’s IP address to connect to the card’s Web interface.
Network settings window The Liebert IS-WEBRT3 card can be used with DHCP or BOOTTP, permitting the system to assign an IP address, Subnet Mask and Gateway.